Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Me...Time Off...

...and a camera at the ready.  There's Jewish apple cake in the oven as I write...I went through my closet today and sorted a little more...and only purged a wee bit...I took a few photos today because it was overcast, rainy and grey and I loved the diluted light...I hung a new print in my kitchen that makes me smile every single time I look at it and reminds me of the kind of people I want to surround myself with...and for the first time in quite a while, I dug out my sketchbook and doodled...I don't draw all that well...but it worked for what I was doing...

It's Day 4 of the vacation...with 4 more left...I don't know what the next four days will hold (only what my to-do list says)...but it's full of possibilities and precious time.

Those amber eyes of Suki make her look like Demon Cat...and she's so not.

Love the mix of colours

The Smile Producer

Autumn Still Life

In context
Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment