Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

...it tastes like Autumn...

...but in L.A. or back East?...maybe a little of both...I couldn't let a day off go by without doing a little baking...I actually didn't get as much done as I had planned in my head...but the alternative was more than worth it...

...so this evening, while doing a mountain of laundry...I also found the time to make Jewish Apple Cake...I asked mom for this recipe a year or so ago but didn't make it until today...I also hadn't realized that she gave me two versions...which were pretty darn close (just a matter of less of this, more of that between the two)...I also looked online and all the photos I came across showed this cake made in a Bundt pan....which I don't have...at least I don't think I do...god knows, it could be in a box somewhere here...but I figured a loaf pan would be just as fine...and you know what??...it absolutely is...


No comments:

Post a Comment